- Prior to coming to your first appointment, please print out and complete the New Patient Introduction form,
available on this site.
- When you arrive for your first appointment, please bring the completed form.
- When you arrive for your first appointment, please follow the directions to the office, available on this site, and
switch on the light next to my name. I will greet you at exactly the time you have agreed upon. (Please
remember to bring your completed New Patient information form.)
- I accept payment in the form of checks or cash.
- You will be directly responsible for full payments for our sessions.
- If you wish to file claims with your insurance plan, I will be happy to provide you with materials to do so. (You
may be eligible for the out-of-network provider reimbursement, which will be different than for an in-network
- Unless otherwise agreed upon beforehand, please note that payment for the initial consultation is due at the
time of the consultation.
- A reduced fee may be agreed upon in the first consultation.
- A statement will be given you in the first session of each month for the prior month. Please note that your full
payment is expected at that time, or before the 10th of each month. Any insurance reimbursements expected
should be received directly by you, not by myself.
- Free parking is provided in the Rose Court parking lot, directly adjacent to the office.
- Free street parking on Del Mar Blvd. is also usually available, if you prefer.