I have been helping individuals, couples, and families, in the age range of 18 years and up, for over 25 years.
My treatment modalities include Insight-Oriented, Psychodynamic, Mindfulness, Cognitive, and Interpersonal techniques.
My greatest expertise and specialization are in depressive problems, anxiety disorders, relational difficulties, chronic illnesses, trauma, self-esteem and personal growth.
Graduate Clinical Training
- Pepperdine University, PsyD Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, 1991
- Fuller School of Psychology, MA Marriage and Family Counseling, 1982
- Boston University, BA French Language and Literature Major, 1974
- Cedars-Sinai Department of Psychiatry, Out-Patient Service
- Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center, Neuropsychological Assessment
- Pasadena City College, Psychology Services Department
- Las Encinas Psychiatric Hospital, In-Patient Service Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Psychologist, California PSY 13922
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, California MFT 19732
- Fuller Graduate School of Psychology
- La Verne University, Graduate School of Psychology
- Chapman University
- California Psychological Association
- San Gabriel Valley Psychological Association (Past President, and Newsletter Editor)
- The Mind-Body Connection, in Los Angeles County Medical Association's PHYSICIAN MAGAZINE
- Object Relations in Harry Potter, in the JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY of PSYCHOANALYSIS